STRiDA SX Folding Bicycle, Grey
STRiDA bikes were launched in the 1980s and have won multiple awards over the years for their innovative folding frame design and functionality. Now a new version is taking city streets by storm. STRiDA SX is specifically designed for taller riders. Along with the iconic folding design, it features bigger 18’’ wheels; the Schwalbe High Pressure Stelvio tires have a friction-resistant liner and a puncture protection liner for more peace of mind. The extended handlebars curve outwards to accommodate tall riders and to ensure they will ride in complete comfort. This single-speed bike has a grease-free belt, for easier maintenance, and comes with a rear rack, kickstand, ergonomic grips, and comfortable saddle. The 7000 Series powder-coated and rustproof aluminum frame can fold in six seconds, making the bike easy to transport and to store.Read More
- Bike Weight: 12 kgs / 26.5 Lbs.
- Frame: 7000 series aluminum
- Fork: 7000 series aluminum
- Drive Train: STRIDA special belt drive (up to 50,000 miles)
- Wheels: 18" alloy wheel
- Brakes: disc brakes
- Folded Size: 45.2" x 20" x 9" (115cm x 51cm x 23cm)
- Rear Carrier
- Weight Limit: 100 kgs / 220 Lbs
- Height Limit: 145cm – 193cm (4'9" - 6'4")
- Clean, grease free (clean quite belt drive). No oily chain or gears - Your trousers stay clean
- Real cool appearance
- A comfortable, upright riding position with superb visibility
- A convenient umbrella shape when folded
- A large, distinctive triangular frame as the dominant visual.
- One-sided wheel mounting for easy tire and tube changes
- A short wheelbase. In bike mode, it takes up much less space than most bikes.
- A rack that makes a convenient stand when folded
- Minimal maintenance
You have 30 days to change your mind. If you decide to return your purchase within the first 15 days, you will get your money back, no questions asked. If you need a bit more time to think about it and decide to return within the 15 following days, you will be refunded with store credit (coupon) of the full amount of your purchase. More details.