Gessato is an authorized retailer of Louis Poulsen products. We purchase all of our Louis Poulsen products directly from the company in order to bring you genuine items that represent the best in contemporary design. Every Louis Poulsen product in the Gessato shop is authentic, comes with official brand packaging, manufacturer’s warranty (where applicable), and is sold with Louis Poulsen's authorization.
Transform your home into a haven of relaxation and elegance with the sophisticated PH 3/2 Glass Table lamp from the Louis Poulsen collection. Featuring a Poul Henningsen design and his innovative three-shade system created in 1925/1926, the lamp strikes the perfect balance between refined style and ingenuity. The reflective three-shade system directs the light downwards, while the shades soften its glow. Crafted from mouth-blown opal in a three layer glass, the shades also feature a glossy top surface and a matte sandblasted finish on the interior. This combination of polished and matte surfaces creates a comfortable, diffuse illumination while also helping to distribute the light evenly. This table lamp is ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, and home offices in equal measure.
- Design: Poul Henningsen
- Dimensions: 11.2" x 11.2" x 18.6" or 28.5 cm x 28.5 cm x 47 cm
- Base: High lustre chrome plated, brass.
- Shades: Handblown white opal glass.
- Top plate: High lustre chrome plated spun brass.
- Stem: High lustre chrome plated, brass.
- Finish: High lustre chrome plated. White opal glass.
- Cord type: Black.
- Cord length: 10’ or .
- Switch: In-line on/off switch provided.
- Weight: Max 7 lbs or 0.9 kg
- Light Source: 1/60W/G16.5/IF candelabra
- Compliance: cULus, Dry location.
You have 30 days to change your mind. If you decide to return your purchase within the first 15 days, you will get your money back, no questions asked. If you need a bit more time to think about it and decide to return within the 15 following days, you will be refunded with store credit (coupon) of the full amount of your purchase. More details.