Gessato is an authorized retailer of Common Good products. We purchase all of our Common Good products directly from the company in order to bring you genuine items that represent the best in contemporary design. Every Common Good product in the Gessato shop is authentic, comes with official brand packaging, manufacturer’s warranty (where applicable), and is sold with Common Good's authorization.
Eco Friendly Dish Soap by Common Good, Glass Bottle
Scrub away the evidence of sloppy dinners and family reunions with Common Good, a Brooklyn-grown line of biodegradable, dye- free and plant based cleansers. Completely devoid of unnecessary phosphates, dyes, and fragrances, Common Good dish soap is powerful enough to rival any of the chemical-packed offerings on grocery store shelves.Read More
This eco friendly hand soap is from Brooklyn-grown line of biodegradable, dye- free and plant based home supply company Common Good. Completely devoid of unnecessary phosphates, dyes, and; fragrances, Common Good dish soap is powerful enough to rival any of the chemical-packed offerings on supermarkets and pharmacies’ shelves..
- Concentrated formula cuts through a sink full of dishes
- Great on pots and pans but gentle on hands
- 100% biodegradable formula with pure essential oil scents
- Plant based formula is sulfate free
- 100% biodegradable formula.
- Leaping Bunny certified against animal testing.
- Size 16 Oz.
- Purified water, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium benzoate, citric acid
You have 30 days to change your mind. If you decide to return your purchase within the first 15 days, you will get your money back, no questions asked. If you need a bit more time to think about it and decide to return within the 15 following days, you will be refunded with store credit (coupon) of the full amount of your purchase. More details.