Gessato is an authorized retailer of products. We purchase all of our products directly from the company in order to bring you genuine items that represent the best in contemporary design. Every product in the Gessato shop is authentic, comes with official brand packaging, manufacturer’s warranty (where applicable), and is sold with 's authorization.
Ceramic Speakers by Joey Roth
These handcrafted ceramic speakers are designed to leave the sound untouched, warm, dry, and detailed. Their 4″ full-range drivers and T-class amplifier, encased in acoustically dead porcelain and cork, create a remarkably simple path from source to ear.Read More
These handcrafted ceramic speakers are designed to leave the sound untouched, warm, dry, and detailed. Their 4″ full-range drivers and T-class amplifier, encased in acoustically dead porcelain and cork, create a remarkably simple path from source to ear.
- Adding the Ceramic Subwoofer is as easy as plugging in headphones. The subwoofer’s amp connects directly to the Ceramic Speakers’ small amp with a single included cable. The source is connected to the subwoofer’s RCA input, where the internal crossover sends the mid and high frequencies to the speakers and the low frequencies to the subwoofer.
Division of Labor:
- The Ceramic Subwoofer improves the detail and clarity of the original Ceramic Speakers by taking on the low frequencies that they would normally have to play. This allows the smaller speakers to focus on midrange and high frequencies. The crossover is adjustable from 40 Hz to 200 Hz.
Passive Radiator Design:
- The Ceramic Subwoofer benefits from two drivers: one is an active driver that’s powered by the amplifier, and the other is a tuned passive radiator. The passive radiator moves in correspondence with the pressure changes caused by the active driver. This extends the subwoofer’s bass response without sacrificing detail or precision, a trade-off that’s often made with bass reflex designs.
- Materials - Porcelain, Cork, Maple Plywood
- Output - 15 W/ channel, Sensitivity: 89 dB, Frequency Range: 70 Hz – 20 kHz. System includes a dedicated amplifier based on the Tripath 2024 T-Amp, oxygen-free copper speaker cables with banana plug termination, and interconnects for RCA and 1/8" sources.
- Design: Sealed enclosure with passive radiator.
- Amplifier: 50 watt Class D
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz – 200 Hz
- Driver: 6.5", neodymium magnet, paper diaphragm
You have 30 days to change your mind. If you decide to return your purchase within the first 15 days, you will get your money back, no questions asked. If you need a bit more time to think about it and decide to return within the 15 following days, you will be refunded with store credit (coupon) of the full amount of your purchase. More details.